NDIS Supported Independent Living (SIL) Home Happy Valley, SA
If you are looking for a home that can support your NDIS needs, we are happy to provide and support your needs so that they can run smoothly. In SIL Home Happy Valley you can get the things you need and achieve your goals.
We try to understand your strengths and goals, providing unlimited support as you go through your daily routine. Are there any skills you would like to learn? Cleaning the kitchen, setting up the grocery store, bringing books home from the library, engaging in your favourite sport or more, we are ready to provide strategic support for you to achieve your goals in your own way.
Our officers at NDIS Accommodation are very competent to assist you. More than that you are our top priority. So you don’t need to hesitate to access the NDIS SIL that we provide.
Albert Park SIL Home
Morphett Vale SIL Home – 1 vacancy
Enfield SIL Home – 1 vacancy
NDIS Accommodation Details
Albert Park SIL Home
- Suitable for 1:1 supports
- Suitable for 1:2 supports
- Suitable for 1:3 supports
- 4 bedrooms
The Support You Need to Settle in and Feel at Ease
SIL provider can help you get ready for your relocation by making a plan that includes the assistance you’ll need to adjust and feel at home. Included in this strategy may include the steps necessary to pack, move, and set up your new home.
The SIL provider at Ross Care will work with you to create an individualised support plan that outlines your specific needs and goals. This plan will help ensure that the support you receive is tailored to your individual needs.
It is important to communicate your needs and concerns with Ross Care NDIS Providers to ensure that we can provide you with the support you need to settle in and feel comfortable in your new living arrangement.
Supported Independent Living Arrangements Include
Those who have disabilities may have a more difficult time managing the responsibilities that come with everyday life in shared housing. Our objective is for participants to be able to handle their daily responsibilities around the home on their own or with a minimum of help after participating in this program.
This SIL service includes:
- We offer home modification services to make homes more accessible and safer for individuals.
- We offer support and assistance to help individuals participate in community activities and social events.
- Assistance with daily living tasks: This includes help with cooking, cleaning, personal care, and other daily tasks.
- Health and well-being: Support to help individuals manage their physical and mental health needs.
- We offer programs and services to help individuals develop the skills needed to live independently, such as budgeting, cooking, and managing household tasks.
Supported Independent Living Benefits
Supported Independent Living (SIL) services can provide numerous benefits to individuals with disabilities who require support to live as independently as possible. Here are some of the benefits of SIL:
- Increased independence: SIL services can give people the help they need to live on their own, such as help with daily living tasks, changes to the home, and learning new life skills.
- Improved quality of life: SIL services can help people with disabilities improve their quality of life by giving them more access to social and community activities, improving their physical and mental health, and encouraging their overall independence.
- Establishment of relationships with the surrounding community via facilitated participation in regional pursuits and gatherings.
- 24-hour support: SIL services can provide 24-hour support to ensure their safety and wellbeing.
What support will Ross Care provide me?
Supported independent living makes it easy to get the help you need while giving you more freedom. We can help you find specialised housing that fits your needs, work with the housing provider you’re already working with, or help you right in your own home.
Ross Care Workers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help people with disabilities whenever they are needed. In our assisted living apartments, the comfort and well-being of the people who live there come before anything else. Please get in touch with us so that we can learn more about your needs and how we might be able to meet those needs.
Areas we serve for NDIS Supported Independent Living (SIL) in Adelaide
- Blair Athol
- Walkleys Height
- Gilles Plains
- Windsor Gardens
- Vale Park
- Sefton Park
- Devon Park
- Dudley Park
- Dudley Park
- Croydon Park